The school academics is from April to March. Registration opens in the month of February each year. Academy has a fixed number of seats available for admission for various classes. Admission to all the classes is subject to the availability of seats and mere registration for admission does not guarantee admission. All applicants for primary, middle and senior classes must fulfill a minimum eligibility requirement of the school. Registration forms are available in February each year for the new session and it should be submitted, complete in all respects in the school office. A formal written admission test will be conducted after registration on a specified date followed by an interaction of child along with his/her parents. Admissions will be granted on the basis of the child’s performance purely on merit. There will be no written test for Pre-Nursery & Nursery students [only interaction of child along with parent]
The following documents must be submitted at the time of admission.
- Birth certificate from an authorized authority (only for students of K.G. section)
- T.C. from the school last attended (for students of class I onwards)
- Report Card of the school last attended.
- 8 Passport sized coloured photographs of the child.Passport sized coloured photograph of parents / guardian.
- Passport sized coloured photograph of parents / guardian.
- Report of blood group.
- Caste certificate.
- For admission to Pre-Nursery and Nursery, the child should be 2½ & 3 plus in April respectively.
- Un-affiliated school TC’s to be counter signed by local BSA’s office.
- In event of lapse in submission of proper documentation in the school office by the given date, the admission will stand cancelled with immediate effect without refund of fee.
- D.O.B. (Date of Birth) and name should be filled as per specified in T.C./Birth Certificate.
- School management reserves the right of selecting applications from pupils seeking admission to the school.
- T.C. is to be submitted at the earliest and it should have following Information:
- Date of enrollment
- Date of leaving school
- School stamp & sign
- Total meeting/working days attended by child.
7. Kindly fill genuine details in admission form in terms of home address, contact no. so that correspondence from school could be made smoothly when ever required